Tasks and responsibilities:
- Participating in all stages of project development (from requirement processing and creating wireframes to post-release design support)
- Working with requirements and estimating timelines
- Creating UI/UX interfaces for web analytics services and desktop applications
- Participating in communication with project teams and stakeholders
Necessary skills and experience:
- Experience in creating interfaces for web services and desktop applications in a product company for at least 3 years
- Deep understanding of UI design principles and user experience
- Experience working with design tools such as Figma, Balsamiq, and others
- Experience working in a team and ability to collaborate effectively with developers, project managers, and other team members
- Ability to accurately estimate task timelines and justify your decisions
- Ability to work qualitatively with feedback
Silny kandydat ma:
- Experience working on projects related to analytical systems/CRM and desktop application development
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, and other web/desktop development technologies
- Ability to analyze data and understand user behavior to optimize user workflow
- Supportive management team: attention to employees, absence of bureaucracy.
- Unlimited paid vacation. Our goal is to create fantastic games, and when we need to rest, we rest!
- Full financial and legal support for entrepreneurs. We take care of your taxes
- Freedom of choice: you can work from home, in the office, or wherever your soul desires!
- Flexible start of the workday.
- Health insurance.
- Corporate psychologist support.