Tasks and responsibilities:
- Make photo-realistic environments in UE. This includes work on: lighting, instansing, VFX, etc;
- Constant collaboration with GD, LD and Art teams.
- Creating materials in UE4/5 and Substance Designer.
Necessary skills and experience:
- Experience as a Environment Artist or Level Artist or Level Designer — 1+ years;
- UE4/UE5 experience is mandatory;
- Artistic feel to Composition, Color-coding, Light and overall visual language;
- Any 3D modeling package (3dMax, MAYA, etc) experience is mandatory;
- Modular design approach understanding;
- Modular design aproach understanding;
- Resource balancing and scene optimization experience (LOD, Draw Distances, Mipmap, etc)
- Portfolio is a must-have.
Silny kandydat ma:
- Background/education in: Arts, Architecture or Engineering
- Deep understanding of tools universality and specializations
- UE4 BP experience
- Understanding of ’Level Art + Level Design’ synergies
- Knowledge of history and modern principles of rendering and ligthing
- Experience with additional soft: ZBrush, XNormal, Speedtree, etc
- FPS-games fan
- Unlimited Vacations in our company. Our goal is to release great games. And when we need to rest — we do rest!
- Full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs. We will pay your taxes 🙂
- Freedom of choice: you can work from home/office or wherever you want!
- Caring management team)
- Medical insurance!