Tasks and responsibilities:
- Working with level lighting: global illumination, light sources, fog, shadows, color grading
- Working with particle systems: modifications, optimization, creation of new emitters
- Working with materials: modifications, optimization, creation of new materials
- Working with skyspheres
- Performance improvements via .ini files, platform-specific settings, draw distances, LODs etc.
Necessary skills and experience:
- Experience as a Technical Artist (UE4) — 1+ year.
- Understanding the render pipeline, PBR, and shaders.
- Knowledge of post-processing, particle systems, lighting, creating and setting up materials, optimizing content in UE4.
- Experience with Content Creation Software (DCC).
- Portfolio is must-have! )
Silny kandydat ma:
- Experience with a version control system.
- Experience in automation and scripting.
- Practice with other engines.
- English at least pre-intermediate.
- Willingness to take on non-standard and new tasks.
- Expertise in related disciplines: Animation, VFX, 3D, Level Design.
- Desire to make games.
- Supportive management team: attention to employees, absence of bureaucracy.
- Unlimited paid vacation. Our goal is to create fantastic games, and when we need to rest, we rest!
- Full financial and legal support for entrepreneurs. We take care of your taxes
- Freedom of choice: you can work from home, in the office, or wherever your soul desires!
- Flexible start of the workday.
- Health insurance.
- Corporate psychologist support.