Tasks and responsibilities:
- Managing a team of programmers (10+ individuals).
- Building a strong technical culture and enhancing expertise within the team through mentoring.
- Task management and coordination.
- Taking ownership of the technical aspects of the project, including architecture, approaches, and processes.
Necessary skills and experience:
- 5+ years of experience in game development.
- 3+ years of experience working with UE4/5 engine.
- Shipped at least 2 projects.
- Excellent knowledge of C++ and object-oriented programming.
- Strong understanding of gamedev stack technologies (rendering, AI, physics, gameplay).
- Experience in building game project architectures from scratch.
- Experience in establishing effective workflows within a team.
- Experience in managing a team of programmers (5+ individuals).
Silny kandydat ma:
- Shipped projects on UE4/5 engine (at least 1).
- Experience working with consoles (Gen8, Gen9).
- Expert-level knowledge in one or more areas (rendering, AI, physics, gameplay).
- Experience in developing a proprietary game engine or participating in its development.
- At least pre-Intermediate level of spoken English.
- Unlimited Vacations in our company. Our goal is to release great games. And when we need to rest — we do rest!
- Full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs. We will pay your taxes 🙂
- Freedom of choice: you can work from home/office or wherever you want!
- Caring management team)
- Medical insurance!