Tasks and responsibilities:
- Managing a team of outsourced artists (3+ individuals)
- Creating concept art for character gear, weapons, weapon skins, and marketing materials
- Task management and coordination
- Taking ownership of the art-related aspects of the project, including quality, approaches, and processes
Necessary skills and experience:
- 5+ years of experience in game development
- 3+ years of experience working as Lead Concept Artist
- Shipped at least 2 projects, preferably for PC or consoles
- Experience in creating marketing assets for games
- Experience in creating photorealistic assets for games
- Excellent knowledge of concept art, composition, color theory
- Experience in establishing effective workflows within a team
- Experience in managing a team of artists (3+ individuals)
Silny kandydat ma:
- At least pre-Intermediate level of spoken English
- Mentoring and knowledge sharing mindset
— Unlimited paid vacation. We want our team to be well-rested and enjoy creating great games
— Full financial and legal support for freelancers. We take care of your taxes
— Medical insurance and caring management team.
At Fractured Byte, we follow ROWE principles, where we focus on the result and value the creative freedom and personal comfort of our team members. We trust each other and offer flexibility in choosing the most convenient way of cooperation for our team members, whether it’s in the office or remote work.
We are a family of creative and passionate individuals who enjoy solving complex problems and experimenting with new approaches to achieve the best results.
If you are a passionate 2D Artist with a love for gaming and relevant experience please apply today!