Tasks and responsibilities:
- Managing a team of outsourced 3D artists (7+ individuals)
- Creating 3D art for character gear, weapons, weapon skins, and marketing materials.
- Content integration into UE4
- Task management and coordination
- Taking ownership of the 3D art-related aspects of the project, including quality, approaches, and processes
Necessary skills and experience:
- 5+ years of experience in game development.
- 3+ years of experience working as a 3D Lead Artist
- 3+ years of experience working with UE4
- Shipped at least 2 projects, preferably for PC or consoles
- Shipped projects on UE4/5 engine (at least 1)
- Experience in establishing effective workflows within a team
- Experience in managing a team of 3D artists (5+ individuals)
- Understanding of content optimization for Gen8 and Gen9 consoles
Silny kandydat ma:
- At least pre-Intermediate level of spoken English
- Experience in 3D animation for games
- Mentoring and knowledge sharing mindset
At Fractured Byte, we follow ROWE principles, where we focus on the result and value the creative freedom and personal comfort of our team members. We trust each other and offer flexibility in choosing the most convenient way of cooperation for our team members, whether it’s in the office or remote work.
We are a family of creative and passionate individuals who enjoy solving complex problems and experimenting with new approaches to achieve the best results.
If you are a passionate 3D Artist with a love for gaming and relevant experience please apply today!