Задачі та обов'язки:
- With other departments of the production team to prioritize and plan the project’s Environment needs.
- Provide and sanity check task estimates and scope.
- Review the 3D team’s output, giving constructive feedback.
- Work with the Art Director to create high quality environments in keeping with the project's visual direction.
- Set quality expectations and provide visual benchmarks.
- Create high-quality environments and props in the photorealistic style for AA+ games.
- Coach, mentor and develop the team ensuring their growth as a unit and as individuals.
- Delegate and assign work to team members.
- Track tasks in Jira and other project tracking software.
- Work to highlight and mitigate any issues that put the project at risk.
- Collaborate with other sub-discipline Leads to ensure that the environments serve the wider needs of the project.
- Maintain a healthy creative team culture.
Необхідні навички та досвід:
- Shipped at least one title as a Lead 3D Artist.
- Strong leadership and empathetic people management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A portfolio filled with recent examples of Environment work.
- A strong understanding of shape, form and composition.
- Proven abilities in optimized 3D asset creation.
- Solid experience of PBR workflows.
- Proficiency with industry standard modelling tools such as 3D Studio Max, Maya and Zbrush.
- Experience working with Photoshop, Substance Painter, Designer.
- Worked with industry standard asset tracking software such as Jira.
- Experience working within Unreal Engine 4+
- A mixture of hard surface and foliage asset modelling skills.
— Unlimited paid vacation. We want our team to be well-rested and enjoy creating great games
— Full financial and legal support for freelancers. We take care of your taxes
— Medical insurance and caring management team.
At Fractured Byte, we follow ROWE principles, where we focus on the result and value the creative freedom and personal comfort of our team members. We trust each other and offer flexibility in choosing the most convenient way of cooperation for our team members, whether it’s in the office or remote work.We are a family of creative and passionate individuals who enjoy solving complex problems and experimenting with new approaches to achieve the best results.If you are a passionate 3D Lead Artist with a love for gaming and relevant experience please apply today!